||Need ' Event
Management ' software then
Daley Business Improvement Services
Fax (+613) 5482 1897
Mobile 0438 548 227
Event Management Software
need to know who attends for future marketing
Event Management is not new - it has been around for over 2000 years;
Pharaohs built pyrmids; prophets had hill-top meetings; Romans had
chariot races; and weddings are an every day event. Yes
some events may be complex, and require a significant amount of time,
money, and resources to achieve a successful outcomes, but many do
not. There is no reason why an individual or small group
with the right tools cannot organise their own event. What
is generally required? ( you know this ):
- Determine your event activities and recources required
to entertain and feed your guests,
- Decide on the date, location, and venu,
- Engage suppliers to provide the venue resources, food,
- Arrange for printing of invitations/tickets, send out
invitations, and take bookings,
- Determine how guests will arrive, and how many will attend,
- Ensure you have sufficient entertainment and food resources
for the event,
- Run the event, and
- Obtain feedback on guest satisfaction.
Where does our Event Managemnt Software fit in? This will
vary with each type of event or planning activity, but typically the
software will assist with:
-  Preparation of Invitations
– Some events are restircted to a limited number of guest
participants. Managing the distribution of invitations
can be simplified by the software.
-  Recording RSVP or who has paid
– Note who has RSVPed, or who has ordered and paid their
-  Send Reminders
– There is always someone that has forgotten to RSVP, or
purchase a ticket by a deadline. Sending timely reminders
can help avoid this situation.
-  Prepare Attendance lists / Name
tags – Attendance lists provide a quick
reference for recording who attends, printed name tags can be
prepared in advance, and event hand-outs can be personalised.
-  Seating arrangements
– The software can produce table lists, but the actual seating
arrangements can only be prepared with a prior understanding of
avoiding any potential social disasters.
-  Feedback from your Guests
– Exit polls can be easily done at the event, however personalised
feedback forms, critiques, or surveys will provide a true measure
of event success.
-  Follow-up –
Communicate with those that attended.
-  Collect guest information
– Large events that use ticket agents will not receive details
of ' their ' guests/customers. This is where future
direct marketing initiatives can be lost. Avoid placing
your guest/customer details in mailing lists on an internet server
somewhere. Secure this information by keeping it in-house
exclusively for your direct marketing campaigns.
- need software to help with your event management?
Contact Us Today